If you have an idea buzzing in your head or a guest post proposal then just send us an email to write for us. We accept guest post that are closely related to our existing categories which are Home Improvement, Business, Finance, Automotive, Lifestyle, Technology, Family/Parenting, Travel and Entertainment.
Submit Guest Post
The content should be creative and provide value to Attention Trust readers. It should also be appealing to all genders.
The articles should not be less than 1500 words but as a general rule, the longer, the better! Your article content needs to be completely unique and should not published elsewhere on the internet.
We specially value articles that are detailed, valuable, relevant and well thought about. If you put time, value and thought in your articles, you can easily create ones that can be published on our website.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Since we get hundreds of article / guest post submissions, we tend to publish only the best among them. So here are a few tips for making sure your article gets selected:
- It should start out with a bang. The first sentences of your article must have a strong hook and immediately engage the reader. It should be comprise of 1500 plus words.
- Make your article relatable. There are lots of stories around, but you only remember those that are unique and relatable. So go through your idea thoroughly before writing.
- No fancy business. You must write the way one speaks to others. Your article should be more like a light conversation and certainly not a term paper.
- The positive your article is, the better chances it has of getting published. So write positive stories that bring value to the reader.
- Niches: Home Improvement Guest Post, Home Decor Guest Post, Automotive Guest Post, Lifestyle Guest Post, Fashion Guest Post, Parenting Guest Post, Technology Guest Post and Travel Guest Post.
We recommend writers and businesses to send ideas before submitting actual articles. We don’t want the hard work of writers to be wasted in case an article is declined. You can visit our Contact Page to submit your proposal.
For Article Submission or Queries Email us at: email@example.com
*Attention Trust holds the right to make changes to submitted articles. Writers will be informed if major changes are made to the submitted article before it’s published.