A solar generator is popular among people. As the name suggests, a solar generator works only on the basis of solar energy. Solar generators are portable in nature and use solar energy to create electricity. Solar generators are pro-environment because they use renewable sources of energy and not fossil fuels. They also do not emit any harsh gases. They also work towards sustainable development. Solar generators contain solar panels, solar batteries, inverters, and charge controllers.
The main purpose of a solar generator is used to create power through solar panels, and then eventually convert it into electricity. Such electricity can be stored in the battery and can be used later. Through the inverter, one can turn the direct current into an alternating current. It is required because most people use appliances that run on an alternating current. These solar generators are popular because they are very easy to commute, i.e. they are portable. They can be easily charged by any AC power source or car charging port, etc. The common range of the solar generator is from 200 watts to 3000 watts. Most solar generators use lithium-based batteries.
Bluetti AC300 max solar generator is one of the most popular solar generators available in the market today. Through this article, we will see the features, specifications, and other details of this solar generator.
Analysis of Bluetti AC300 solar generator
Bluetti AC 300 solar generator has a very minimal look. It is a standalone unit. The battery has to be attached to the Solar generator separately. The Solar generator has 7 AC outlets 6 of which are of 28A ports and one is of 30A. All of the sports are of about 120 volts and the combined output capacity is 3000W.
Some of the essential features of Bluetti AC300 are:
- This solar generator offers 3000 watts of pure sine wave power. It can power up an entire house including a 375l refrigerator washing machine for a long period of time in a day.
- The solar generator is fully modular and expandable.
- It has a huge capacity.
- The Solar generator alone does not have any batteries inside it but it is a hook where one can set up an external battery. Two types of batteries are available to be used with bluetti AC300 solar generators. One is b300 and the other one is B230. B300 is advised to be used with Bluetti AC 300. One can add up to 4 B300 batteries.
- As the Bluetti AC 300 is a standalone UPS unit, the surge is very important for the Solar generator. Surge helps you in running power tools without overloading your battery station. Bluetti AC300 has a surge rate of 6000W. However, for this solar generator if your load is 3100W the surge will last for 2 minutes, for 3750W it will be for 5 seconds, etc.
Specifications of the solar generator
The specifications are discussed below:
- AC Outlets is of 6 x 120V/20A Outlets 1 x 120V/30A TT-30 3,000W In Total
- Inverter Type is Pure Sine Wave
- The surge power rate is 6000W
- USB-C Port: 1 x 100W Max.
- USB-A Port: 2 x 5V/3A
USB-A 2 x 18W USB-A
- 12V* DC Outlets: 1 x 12V/30A (RV Outlet) 1 x 24V/10A (Car Outlet)
- Wireless Charging Pad: 2 x 15W Max. (For Each)
- AC Charging Cable Input: 3,000W Max.
- Solar Input: 2,400W Max., VOC 12-150VDC, 12A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
- Maximum Input: 5,400W, with AC and Solar Input Simultaneously
- 240V Split Phase Bonding: Yes
- App Control: Yes, Wifi&Bluetooth
- Scalability: Expandable W/Up to 4 x B300
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Weight: 47.6lbs (21.6kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 20.5 x 12.5 x 14.1in ( 52 x 32 x 35.80cm)
- Operating Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Storage Temperature: -4-104℉ (-20-40℃)
- Certification: UL Standard, PSE, FCC, CE, UN38.3, MSDS, SAA and ROHS
- Warranty: 48 Months
The Bluetti AC300 contains the following things:
- An AC300 Power Station
- A 15A AC Charging Cable
- A multifunctional DC Charging Cable
- A car charging cable
- A user manual
- A 4-Year Warranty Card
- A QC Card
Often this question arises in the minds of the people, whether the beauty AC 300 is capable of replacing home UPS completely. From very deep research and analysis, it has been observed that prima facie one has to see what load and lifestyle is being used for enjoyed by the people in that house. However, the battery capacity of blue 80 AC 300 is so enormous and high that one can power almost any device in residential usage. Due to its expendable battery system, one can also increase the battery capacity and thereby increase the backup duration. Therefore Unlike the traditional UPS, the addition of the new battery will affect the performance of the Solar generator.
The Solar generator supports up to 2400 watt solar panels therefore in just 5 hours of good sunlight the Solar generator can recharge all its batteries.
The Bluetti AC300 solar generator is one of the popular solar generator systems available in the market today. It has power and battery capacities that are extremely high compared to most other solar generators available on the market. The features and specifications that this solar generator provides are higher than any other solar generator. It is claimed that it is more of a home UPS than a portable battery station. The design and performance of this solar generator are always appreciated and observed to be great.
However, the solar generator system is on the costlier side. Therefore it is recommended to first start using this solar generator system with only two batteries and then increase it subsequently.