When you want to convert a PDF file into JPG, a converter is a perfect tool for you. This free tool to convert PDF to JPG allows you to convert files without any additional software or plugins easily. You can also choose different sizes for your output files based on your needs and requirements.
Download PDF to JPG Converter for Free
Download a free PDF to JPG converter and install it on your computer. Then, launch the converter and add your PDF file by clicking the Add Files button at the top of its window.
The tool will then convert your document into an image format, as well as generate thumbnails for each page in your file and combine them into a single image that can be saved locally or uploaded to Imgur. According to Adobe Acrobat, “Use online services to convert your PDF into JPEG images.”
Install and launch PDF to JPG converter
- Download and install the PDF to JPG converter on your computer:
- Open the PDF to JPG converter software, and then select “Edit” to open a new document in Photoshop. You can also click the “File” menu and choose “Open.”
- Select the image size (such as 1920×1080 or 640×480) that you want from the drop-down menu next to “Resolution” at the top right of the window, if needed. If you don’t know what file size will work best for your needs, experiment by adjusting these values until you find one that works well enough — this may take some trial-and-error, though!
Add a PDF file
To begin, you’ll want to add a PDF file.
- Select the “Add File” button at the top-right of your screen.
- Select the PDF file you would like to convert in order to open it in your browser window and add it to your queue for conversion into JPEG format files on their way out the door. You can also select multiple PDF files at once by holding down Ctrl or Shift while clicking on each one individually or highlighting them all at once and then pressing Ctrl + A (or Cmd + A).
- Once this is done, click ‘Add selected’ at the bottom right of this menu bar as shown below:
Choose image format and DPI (dots per inch) depending on your needs
The output format you choose depends on your needs. For example, JPEG is an excellent choice if you want to share the image on social media or use it as a profile picture on Facebook. PNG is great for screenshots or images that will be edited further by software programs like Photoshop or GIMP.
If you are converting a large number of images, choose a lower DPI (dots per inch) so that they are smaller in file size and easier to manage. If you have only one or two images to convert, then it’s best to go with higher DPI settings so that each image has more detail and clarity.
All the steps are easy to follow, so you can convert PDF to JPG in just a few minutes.